Monday, October 26, 2009

Three

Dear all,
I have come to a horrible, horrifying conclusion in the past 30 minutes: I might actually have to do this so called VCE exam thing....in about 4 days time. That means, there's only 3 days left....THREE...what the shit? Doesn't anyone remember the time when we were in year 7 and like, VCE was for big people with better things to do that what nooby year 7's did? Well I still feel like a nooby year 7...yet, it seems I have to do this VCE thing. Life can be cruel.

On a brighter note, library session was decidedly productive (1 essay in 1 1/2 hrs. Must be a new record) and I got to see Mr. Bryant, who while still thought I wasn't as cool as John, gave me a lot more better stuff like handing out candy since it was before exams. Thanks to everyone who rocked up and worked *hint hint*. Or let me worketh in peace.

Fooks I'm hungry. And again, I apologize for the constant lack of quotes n stuff. Not that you really care.

1 comment:

FROGGY said...

dw i can't believe it either.