Anyway, HOWWASENGLISHEXAMINATIONKABLOOOOMSPLOOOSH!!
It was hmm... simple to say the least. Linh and I (yes, linh aka god) were chatting it up, (h) and we came to the conclusion that the people who write the language analysis section suck bulloooockks.
yeah, laziness prevails.
UHNYWAI, so I finally got around to clicking on the "two follower" link before the screen started to load to a different page, anyway.. so I get jennifer "so Juizy(??)" zhu right.. who the hell is MADELINE something-or-other, yeah I can't be bothered switching tabs just to check out her last name.
I'd also like to shay, HEY, YOU, GIRL NEXT TO ME, YEAH YOU, PUT YOUR SHOES BACK ON AND STOP KICKING THEM ALL OVER THE FLOOR. FK. FK. FK YOU.
1 comment:
My exams review:
English - Granted, I did only 1 practice exam (ever) so my critique will prob. have less weight than others:
Lang analysis: Article was lengthy and far too many comparatives used. Wrote too much.
Text response: (1984) Picked i). Fair topic. Wrote just around average no. of pages.
Context: (I&B) BSed my way through. At least text (TCITR) was rather suitable, otherwise I'd be in tears.
Overall - average difficulty. But it's English, so meh.
Specialist Exam 1 - Easier than 2008. No really gay questions (1st page was =D), so the rest was *fairly* manageable. (Except I stuffed up qn10b ==")
Post a Comment