*Bullshit alert. You have been warned*
It's a well known fact that I have no objectives or dreams in life, other than to get by and make it out alive from this part of my life known as VCE. Beyond that, I don't really care about. So, today, lets lay down some concrete goals for me to work towards, so that I can procrastinate less everytime I see it. Or well, this is actually me procrastinating now, but for the moment lets ignore this contradiction since we're all interested in knowning what I wanna get out of vce.
And yes, this is practically a blog post for myself, apologies to dear readers for my selfish behaviour. Ahem.
Enter: 99. Reason? Well, I dunno, dad practically expects it from me, ignoring the fact that my probable course next year, science at melb only needs 85 for a guaruanteed entry. And well, there is the off chance that I might change my mind and go to ANU or something.
English: 42+, To prove that I am not a fob (better than chink), and because any less scales down which is against my principles as an asian since its wasted effort. More likely to get 35ish though being the fob I am :(
Methods: I'm going to be an arrogant son of bitch here and say 50. Though more like 45 due to inherent noobism on my part. Methods is noob. Enough said.
Specialist: To beat Kevin and Kegs, because they both think they're better than me (yes admit it boys, you know you're all secretly looking down on stupid Hungy). I think 45 is a respectable score with a decent (50%?) chance of beating them.
Now the subjects that don't matter (poor sciences):
Chem: 46. Amazingly, i'm aiming this high because I wanna beat MH, since he's the only one I know who's done chem and he got a bloody 45...stuff you MH.
Physics: Err....ceebs. Failed midyears (no 100%), hence cannot get 50, hence ceebs since my sac scores fail. Will be happy with a 40.
I am a cocky bastard, but if I'm not, I'm going to fail VCE. Yes that is my justification. Now for an ad break
Advertisement: Kevin's birthday is coming this thursday. John is buying him a present. All who want to chip in go pay john some monies. Now back to the program.
I calculated just then that if I fail everything (i.e. realistically speaking) and get a 35 in everything, it *should* still get me a 95. :( Oh yes the quote (my second justification for this bullshit)
/End bullshit
Today John was talking about buying kevin a present. The following quote is horribly misattributed and misquoted. But I thought it was pretty indecent:
Hungy:"Kevin, what do you think about a cat as your present?"
Kevin:"Oh no, don't buy me a present please...I don't want anything."
Kegs:"Why a cat?"
Dehan:"So he can say 'I'm getting you a pussy for your birthday!'"
Okay slap me.
-
5 comments:
@chem: pssh...bring it on ;) (although knowing you and your MHS ilk, 46+ is EASILY attainable...)
My goals? For your comparison:
ENTER: Since ~99+ is near-guaranteed, 99.5+ is my aim. 99.75+ if I'm luckym though.
Methods: 44+ (would love a 47-48+ though) No questions asked.
Specialist: 35-37+ RAW. I'm dying in spesh, so I suspect a lower SS. Doesn't matter anyway.
Physics: 40+. As per Chem/Accounting last year
English: Don't care if I get below 20 or 50. On my *ignore* list.
ATA: H1 combined. Which means +5.5 =p
I hope you fail mh, i hope you fail :D
And dear lord, at what ungodly hour do you wake up? o.o not htat i'm questioninig your dedication to this blog :)
me? fail? im already in my course tyvm ;) (although i do need methods 30+)
lol its called checking in the morning before i go to school...
Hehe Chris prompted me this morning and claimed there was something interesting on your blog. interesting indeed.
Good luck, you'll get there. Maybe a new god for me to bow down to at the end of the year?
o_O Freaks. Whoo, 88+ ENTER for the win! Monash Arts/Science, here I come :D
Post a Comment