Monday, October 19, 2009

Haz

is so much better than want. Now i'd post up the lolcat that inspired that one, but then you can find it yourself and doing so would make me seem like a cheap noob who can't be bothered taking his own pictures n stuff (cough fobkid cough). So like, I won't. You go google that in your owntime.

Originally, this post was going to be a depressing countdown till armageddon (which incidentally occurs in megiddo, fyi). So yes, it was going to be titled 10, and list all the thing that 10 might be related to. But no, today an epiphany dawned on me, as happened during spesh tutor with henry making a guest appearance. In multiple choice question #6493532,
Henry:"Bet you a dollar its C."
Hungy:"Hmm....bet you two dollars its C."
Henry:"Ahhaha you're so gonna fail...wait...what?!"
See what I did there? Can't believe nobody thought of that before. This world is filled with idiots and I'm depressed again :(

Okay, so I lied and I'm still going to begin the countdown. mwhahahahahahaha.
Ten is...
the atomic number of neon.
the number Commandments in exodus.
the number of violin sonatas composed by Ludwig van Beethoven
the number of years in a decade
the number of eggs in a dozen, minus two. Yes i'm running out of ideas.
Oh and, the number of days till the apocalypse.
Someone go wiki some for me or something. Your number today is 9 (gee wonder how that works)

Oh and, I got that chem quiz results back as well. Its no where near as cool as Wong's though, go to his blog and check it out if you haven't already. Incidentally, I also failed 9 questions. So yes. We be cool.

3 comments:

Vincentjr said...

I'm not cheap!

>__>
<__<

HAI HUNGY

FROGGY said...

hahahaha woooooo high distinction!

ten days for you. fourteen days for me =\

GOOD LUCK

anonymous psuedonym said...

10 is....the size of my





...and my blog is not cool. It links to porn.