Friday, October 9, 2009

HAWHAHWHAWHHAHW BIG- FUCKING - DAY OUT

Argh fck yeah! sorry, I'm missing alot of letters because the school keyboards are fkn sticky and shit.
Just glad this isnt an all guys school xD

ANYWAY, I got BDO tickets wooooo
muse
muse
muse
muse weowoowkwwoow

Anyway tix sold out on the actual site 5 minutes after their "supposed" release (apparently they got released earlier). So there I was at 12:07 half crying to myself going D: WHYY

Found out it was possible to get them from ticketek at 9 in the morning.
Guess who was late to school?
So there I was 9:00:02 clicking on the link, it took me 5 minutes to get to the front of the line fk, even clicking at 2 seconds in, it took me fknnnn 5 minutes boo. So anway it lagged on the "less than 1 minute to go" mark and I just sat there panicking and sobbing to myself.
EVENTUALLY IT GOT THROUGH :D and I had 2 minutes to confirm tickets and whatnot. At that point I was so freaked that I'd accidently close the browser or something ahahaha.
Then I lost Lincoln's credit card details and the timer was still going o: BUT I FOUNDS IT.

NOW WE'RE GOING TO BDO WOO

No comments: