Saturday, October 17, 2009

I got tired

of looking at my post which was supposed to inspire me. I have been doing about 20mins worth of study per day for the past 4 days or so despite it being so close to exams and wagging and oh you don't care about my intellectual life because frankly, i don't really care either.

So I suppose i'll throw this one at you just so I don't have to look at it everytime I open firefox (yes, its my homepage. Sue me.)

Malanka:"Hey, putting smilies isn't gonna save you from when i rape you at night."
Hungy:"Its not rape if there's a smile on my face...okay no."
Right, so i'm quoting myself, its not very appropriate, and i can't even be bothered capitalizing my I's when i'm suppsoed to anymore. Life sucks. But probably for you too :(

On the other hand, I suspect things are going to get alot better afterwards ^__^
Hang in there people.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Lmao hungy man =_= way to argue for your own rape XD

But as if wag school you dirty kid >_> Come and be ceebs like the rest of us for longer ^^

Omg and the title like flows into the post, thats english 50 right there o.<

WATERFIGHT TOMORROW =D

Spcogg said...

lolz i didn't wag...that much. And yes i konw right. defs try taht for context shit. Ceebs waterfight...though fooks 27C o.o