Friday, October 9, 2009

3 weeks to go

Yes, for the rest of us in year 12, there are a mere 20 sleeps remaining until the beginning of the end. That's not a good thought.

Well, today's quote is slightly sexual in nature. John was being unco and trying to explain what was different about our shark nets...well:
John:"Yours is thicker...no wait mine is...wait no actulally yours may be thicker...or no mine is thicker."
Chammath:"God, make up your mind already."

Yeah okay, it took me about 6 hours to get that out to you. Whoopee.

Update:
DARKER THAN BLACK 2=TO HELL WITH STUDY. Har.

And I remember this from yesterday now, thanks to Steve:
Peter:"My jokes are quality okay."
Okay so I know I've done that one before, but this one is different. Well it would be, if I didn't forget the punchline.....fsck.

5 comments:

chewy said...

actually, I only have 1 more week left before I have no school... (although I still have uni for 3 more weeks, but i like it so... =) )

Spcogg said...

lol phail. i finshed unimaths already :D

vivvvvvvv said...

i think when you forget the punchline, you just substitute it with Hungy humour :)

Yi-Ling said...

TOTALLY WANT TO WATCH HONEY AND CLOVER. i just checked your profile, hungy, to see if you've watched it (sorry i am not really a stalker). sadly you have not! : (

i admire you for your quote-notation. good work.

OJ said...

Three days left! FUCK YEAH. Poor Balwyn. Got egged, and can't even retaliate. :P