I admit, I was just now, 12 minutes ago, majorly screwed over by this thing called daylight savings. If you're not yet aware, dear reader, then I shall take the liberty of informing you that currently your clock is 1 hour slow and that daylight savings are in effect. This means that...fuck I just lost an hour of sleep. And awake.
There's no quote today. Okay I'm sorry, but I guess as a blogger I have the right to use this place as a place to rant right? That's what blogs were made for after all. I mean I've tried not to, since there are billions of other ones out there where you could waste your time reading about how screwed up someone else's life is, but what the hell. I shall invoke my previlege as blogger (before Stooph kicks me off or something) to rant just this once.
10 Minutes (15 now) ago it was goddamn 1:59. Now its god-fscken damn 3:15. I feel cheated out of a day of my life. That really wasn't supposed to happen. Now I'm going to wake up at 5pm on the last day of holidays (hah. Holidays. Yeah right. Good call good call.) wondering where it all went. And all the mooncake (I counted 4 of them) that I ate isn't helping either...I think i'm gonna get constipated or something soon. And then there's the unsurpring(ly small) amount of work I'd maanged to do over this holidays, which would be impressive if...okay so its not so Impressive whatsoever.
Sitting infront of the computer all day hasn't helped. Okay so here's my gripe with Tactics A2 that you all wanna hear about (i.e. skip this paragraph, I mean this post. Wait why are you reading this again?): You know how the law things is really gay, where basically some some fag over at Square Enix thought:"Hey, these games aren't hard enough right? So lets put in some really annoying rules just to piss off the players!" And then some people thought he was smart. Well okay, no 'ranged attacks' apparently means, nothing which damages someone away from the active character. So, with the critical hits you know, how it pushes someone back because the hit was so strong, the sword was so big, there's just not enough room for damage on one tile? Well okay, apparently the pushback counts as a ranged attack. Fsck that took goddamn 10 retries for me to figure out. Square sure likes to waste 2 hours of my life. And now my legs hurt from sitting here the whole time.
Oh and in other news, When I tried to make instant noodles today, apparently balancing the bowl and the kettle at the same time isn't a good idea. The hot water went all over my hand and now my thumb has a blister on it. Ahhhhh....fsck. I didn't even get to eat those bloody korean noodles. Guess I'll stick to Mi Goreng next time.
Yeah okay I just spent 15 minutes ranting about nothing. Hope I didn't waste your time there (who am I kidding). And if I did...well, at least I didn't waste mine. This is totally mindless typing practise for the Kane essay I'm going to type and and send off to Sir Bryant tomorrow. I mean, today. Fuck.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment