What a day. There was a lot of shit that happened (or didn't happen, as Mr. Bryant will tell you). So I thought I'd get the quote out first so you can skip the rest:
I should really make a 'how to be a tryhard smartass' compilation or something, seeing as I do like these one liners very much. From the other day when I saw hojo:
Hungy:"Why if it isn't Hojoong, my second favourite Korean!"
Kevin:"So, who's your favourite Korean?"
Hungy:"Every other Korean..."
That is actually a lie of course, I just couldn't think of anything to say at the time. And I wasn't even sure if pugs was the one who asked me seeing as it was a while ago. Besides, Michael Lim is obviously first preference for favourite Korean.
First 3 was boring as hell. Except for chem where we decided that if we ever discover a new element we'd name it fallium in honour of our favourite AP. He did say some very interesting thigns about hojo, but since i've bagged him already we'll put it on hold for now. Then period 4 Selva brought a pidgeon into the classroom and caused major havoc (we discovered a few people were afraid of birds. Video may go up fb shortly). Then the double afterwards in english....nothing happened. Nothing. Apart from...well, nothing. Yes.
Oh yes and we saw Maddie at school today. Hi maddie! Hope you had fun and do blame Oj for what eventually happened...I swear that guy is such an asshole sometimes (read:All the time) :\
-
8 comments:
That was totally not my fault...at least Maddi didn't get lost? I hope. ><
koreanssssssss
i swear the proportion of koreans is increasing at school now. always hear them jabbering hahahaa
OMG. INTRODUCE ME TO THESE POTENTIAL DATING POOL.
my parents keep reminding me that my non-existent inheritance is on the line if I marry a non-korean.
and i second viv. the year 10 koreans are so trashyyyyy...
*this
...oops. sorry for the spam.
Ahahahah are you partly korean kath? And spam away i love comments.
Haha.
Hungy. Tsk tsk. 6 years later, and you can't spell my name properly.
Kudos to Ollie who can :D
Spot the difference.
No, I wasn't lost, I'm glad my intelligence can get me that far.
Umm.
You owe me dinner. Or lunch. Or at least four hours of another day.
Btw, I haven't updated my Blogger page for.. AGES. Don't bother clicking :P
Maddi, if I could make 28 hour days, would have done it a long time ago...XD
Thanks Hungy, completely flattered by your comments :P
Michael Lim's Korean? 4 years, and I didn't know...
Post a Comment