At adherering to that 'post only the good shit' self imposed work ethic. Oh well we all need some mediocre postings so that those good postings stand out right? Yeah I'm telling myself that anyway. So I still haven't done any work tonight, but wheee...its friday...:D
Yesterday Kristjian had this wierd flyer with UN stamped all over it. Apparently it was some sort of diplomacy club thing where they all pretend to represent the UN or something...so I asked him.
Hungy:"Wow a model UN diplomacy system thing huh...how does that work?"
Kristjian:"Uh, well, it doesn't. Kind of just like the real thing."
And John today was bagging my hair, so i bagged him back (we're not the most imaginative people)
John:"Your hair looks good today, but only from behind."
Hungy:"Just like your face."
Long live modiocrity.
-
2 comments:
lmao hahaha
dw friday nights will alwasy be mini holidays :)
oh and i commented on your previous post as well
Yeah, UN sucks. :)
Post a Comment