This blog does. Now if you could see behind the scenes here at quote hungy/fibre, you'd see that we are hard at work making lots and lots of blog posts for your time wasting enjoyment. But since we're all too lazy to finish them, this blog looks like its not loved :(
And here's what sam the pothead said the other day at monash (like years ago man. God I'm lazy.)
Hungy:"What are you smoking man?"
Sam:"Nothing...which is probably the problem."
And then yesterday during double chem, Mr. Fall decided to comment on my desk:
"That's a neat little mess you've made there."-Mr. Fall on my desk.
Now if i can be stuffed i might get some of those pictures I used my ninja phone to take and put them up here. But chances are i'm too lazy.
And on second thought these photos don't really show the real extent of the mess I made. It was in a bloody portable too. So cbs.
-
1 comment:
YEAH DO A PRINTSCREEN OF ALL THE HARD WORK THAT GOES ON BEHIND THE SCENES. AHHHH
LOL
Post a Comment