Thursday, August 13, 2009

So,

I realised that most of my quotes, in hindsight, are actually fairly dull (read, extremely boring) because of the time and effort I put into them. And most of the time i'm just blogging up quotes since I feel i'm obliged to write something or other. Maybe I should just stop posting up so much shit and wait until some really gold stuff comes up before I post it...instead of flooding blog with crappy spam.

Speaking crappy spam, I couldn't resist after I saw this question in chem:
Q29. Why are you unlikely to find ORL-HUM LD50, the lethal dose for 50 per cent of a human population, on the MSDS for most substances?
A29. It neither legal nor ethical to kill humans in drug trials to establish lethal doses.
Oh really.

And this happened in Yunghan's Class (because he's Mr. Form Captain...god the class must be brainless to vote the most ceebs guy form captain...its like my class voting me form captain. Except they didnt.) today:
James:"Hey how do you pronouce Charles' Last name?"
Hungy:"Shouldn't you ask Charles?"
David:"Because he doesn't know."
That cracked me up, except about 10 seconds later Charles realises we're talking about him and goes (sheepishly):
Charles:"What?"

Oh yeah. That made my day. And waiting for tomorrow. Wooooo.

No comments: