Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Since you asked,

I shall show you a little (just a little bit) of what actually happens behind the scenes here at quote hungy/fibre. Enjoy.



You can see that little of what Stooph writes up actually gets published, though I will vouch for her in that only the best of what she writes she actually posts. I should probably follow her example...probably.

Every now and then we either lack quotes or that hobag actually has something gold to say, and i guess today is one of them:
OJ:"Saw Sam today 40 hours of no talking, poor guy, had this little sign saying "World Vision 40 hour Famine -> No talking" and on the other side, "Sponsor me."
The poor loser...if only I was there to laugh at him. :\

And I just have to bitch about this: Today during cross country, in the last bloody 200metres it starts pouring. I got all wet. Mr. Wood saw me and laughed his ass off. Why couldn't the bloody rain have come an hour or two earlier and saved me 4 hours of being annoyed and soaked and hungry. Argh.

5 comments:

chewy said...

I would love to see those unpublished posts...
Or is that a planned "premium subscribers only" feature? XD

FROGGY said...

awwwwwwwwww haha we were wondering who would get caught in that downpour xD

yes, now everybody can see how hard we work to deliver the best for our readers! hahaha

Spcogg said...

A premium scheme...man hin you're a genius.

Yes we sure work hard :D

Anonymous said...

EXCUSE MY LATENESS OF THIS QUOTE. BUT WTF. HUNGY + CROSS COUNTRY?
HUNGY + EXERCISE?
WHAT THE HECKKKKK?
Lols.

Spcogg said...

I know..its preposterious isn't it :|
But like, last cross country. I get the feeling it'll be something quite special, considering its the last time i'll probably ever run 5km in my life. So yes.