Saturday, August 1, 2009

F*CK ME

I'm writing this blog because I find John's life extremely hilarious. He finds it sad. We agree. Anyway instead of writing my bloody english essay on Mr. Kane I'm putting up quotes. And I realised that introducing new readers to this blog via Stooph's rants probably do not leave a favourable first impression (if they're not cool enough to know her to begin with of course. No offense. No that is a lie and you know it :\)

So yes, I shall endeavour to put something up after she puts up one of her more...characteristic posts. Yes. But not very hard.
Anyway John (or is it Jon?). Yes yes jonathan is a rich boy if you didn't already know:
Jonathan:"[Are] you training or driving?"
Hungy:"Train."
Jonathan says:"I'm too poor for a metcard."
Therefore he drives. What great logic. If only I was a rich bastard like him....damn rich bastards.

No comments: