Sunday, August 9, 2009

pho

SO.. I really want Korean food.. but they keep sending rockets over my house.. D:

yer.. racist jokes aside, there arent any Korean places around my house.. because my house is gay. It's pink, its got its own mardi gras float :o

ANYWAY, I SAYS TO STEVEEEE
*I WANT TO GO GET KOREAN FOOD D:
˚ ѕ †єν є » » says (1:19 PM):
*yeah,,
*korean food
*there is anice pho shop in springy
*but bit far


OH THAT WAS FUNNY O: i called him a doodle head. because we all know pho is viet. RIGHT AM I RIGHT GUYS. IM SO COOL

4 comments:

Spcogg said...

OOoh you got him good there.

Keep up the good work.

chewy said...

owned XD

steve said...

thanks stoof =_=" take advantage of my stoneredness why don't you >3

Spcogg said...

you should know better than to be surprised that stooph would take advantage of you....just be glad she wasn't there physically :)