Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another day

Another fail. English sac was the worst, uh, screw up to put it nicely, i'd ever done for a sac in my life. Oh....I really want to put some profanities here but I get the feeling that's cousin stooph's job. (Don't worry about I'm actually swearing here just not typing it. Alot.) And for you observant ones or those who're camping facebook 24/7 you might have noticed that I've added a new blog to the long disused thing at the bottom. Yeah that's right OJ started another blog...and believe it or not its fully emo and all (Deep and meaningful says he. Yeah right says I.) So far nothing out of the ordinary (or extremely extraordinary considering it does not yet have a single piece of communist propaganda) and fairly dull, much like this place without cousin stooph. But if that's what you're here for and you don't hate his guts already go check it out. Or go there and flame him anyway. Don't ask why I just wrote an entire paragraph on OJ's blog, I just found it...well, profound in that the content is very odd coming from OJ. Oh and he linked me. Not that anyone reads his blog...yeah you needed to know that :D

Okay okay the quote the quote:
Vince and I discuss talk about how I act like an asshole sometimes:
Hungy:"But don't worry Vince, I'm sure it won't affect our relationship."
Vince:"Oh...but what type of relationship is our relationship?"
Hungy:"Well...any kind of relationship you want! Just that I won't be the one getting the sex change."
(I thought it was pretty witty of me D:)

Then Dehan volunteers this lil snippet:
Dehan:"So the other day I was at Chris' and Minh was drinking again yeah, and he comes up to me and goes, 'Hey Dehan mate, if you ever see me drunk or drinking too much, just tell me to stop yeah?' So I'm frowning at him and he pats his pocket and goes, 'Don't worry man I don't got my knife on me.' "

1 comment:

OJ said...

Thanks for the...err...endorsement, Hungy XD