Thanks for your enduring concern for my well being, I shall endeavour to enjoy myself and put what you have taught me to good use. As for those AK's, I must report that I am unable to find a Vintage '47 model, and the few who do possess those artifacts are unwilling to part with them. I shall try to find you one however, but for the mean time I hope this post will make up for any inconveniences.
Your faithful Cousin,
Hungy
***
I should start a blog for quotes just from my dad. If any of you missed that one earlier about getting 10/10 or whatever on facebook, here's another one liner:
"Okay, when I say drive slower, I mean drive slower, but not slower than 120."- Dad
Incidentally the speed limit over here is 120km/h, and yes he was talking to me.
I would tell you how fast dad was driving when I took this but then bad things might happen.

Most of the day was spent traveling, driving down from that sidequest town to the next plot advancement town: cape town. After dodging cops along the way (must've overtaken at least 3, on my L's. With no L plate. I think that's an achievement) we got to some utterly forgettable inn town that's 100% made for saving progress and offloading loot, we waited for the night to end before...
day 3:
If anyone knows anything about Africa, is that ever since some idiots blessed the rains down in africa, it now literally rains Every. Single. Goddamn. Day. Stopping every few hours to do an 'it's a trap' moment as soon as you dare step outside. Right as I was supposed to be making a pleasant trek across some mountains from the Cape o good hope (my ass), it starts raining. And then when I retreat back to where I started dad had driven off to meet me at the pickup point.
Ended up asking randoms for their phones. List of people annoyed include: Old black grandpa, young black woman, jewish couple, young french camper, asian tour group and it was finally a large man that finally had a working phone. Apparently the reception at the bottom corner of Africa isn't very good.
But it wasn't all bad; I did see some penguins (Right click->view image to see the whole thing):
Edit: Update: Yay blogger changed their picture posting process. While it's a bit cut off at least it's a lot larger.
And as before since only 5 people will get this joke, and only one of them ever visits my blog it's not that big a loss. Oh well, if you get this joke go tell all the people you know. And if you don't get it go ask someone.
We did see other random animals running around, like ostriches, chimps, mankeys, dead skuas, but nothing really as awesome as the penguins getting to the shingle.
Again, special thanks to everyone who suggested help!
"Okay, when I say drive slower, I mean drive slower, but not slower than 120."- Dad
Incidentally the speed limit over here is 120km/h, and yes he was talking to me.
I would tell you how fast dad was driving when I took this but then bad things might happen.
Most of the day was spent traveling, driving down from that sidequest town to the next plot advancement town: cape town. After dodging cops along the way (must've overtaken at least 3, on my L's. With no L plate. I think that's an achievement) we got to some utterly forgettable inn town that's 100% made for saving progress and offloading loot, we waited for the night to end before...
day 3:
If anyone knows anything about Africa, is that ever since some idiots blessed the rains down in africa, it now literally rains Every. Single. Goddamn. Day. Stopping every few hours to do an 'it's a trap' moment as soon as you dare step outside. Right as I was supposed to be making a pleasant trek across some mountains from the Cape o good hope (my ass), it starts raining. And then when I retreat back to where I started dad had driven off to meet me at the pickup point.
Ended up asking randoms for their phones. List of people annoyed include: Old black grandpa, young black woman, jewish couple, young french camper, asian tour group and it was finally a large man that finally had a working phone. Apparently the reception at the bottom corner of Africa isn't very good.
But it wasn't all bad; I did see some penguins (Right click->view image to see the whole thing):
Edit: Update: Yay blogger changed their picture posting process. While it's a bit cut off at least it's a lot larger.
And as before since only 5 people will get this joke, and only one of them ever visits my blog it's not that big a loss. Oh well, if you get this joke go tell all the people you know. And if you don't get it go ask someone.
We did see other random animals running around, like ostriches, chimps, mankeys, dead skuas, but nothing really as awesome as the penguins getting to the shingle.
Again, special thanks to everyone who suggested help!

3 comments:
i've only tried picasa, photobucket, and flickr, but i'd say flickr is the best out of the three of them. picasa is too grainy, photobucket fades the colour of your images but flickr is alright. its a bit tricky to find the html code for "large" photos tho..
i thought photobucket did large photos? at least enough for a normal 4:3 fullscreen desktop.
how big do you want them?
not too sure about colour and stuff tho.
Also, haha, I remember trying to figure out how u got to canberra so fast =P
I only use photobucket and you can choose to leave it at the same size (dimension) as the original given that the size (file size) does not exceed 5mb? I think...
Post a Comment