Thursday, April 7, 2011

Why the hell

do I have so much to do! Does not make ANY sense at all. Okay so I had a bunch of shit to do last year but that was because I couldnt' be bothered doing any of it, but this is just ridiculous. I actually do not have enough time to be doing work, much less write a blog. I'm only barely scraping by thanks to completely ignoring the 2nd worst of my subjects

Okay so a short bedtime story while I print tomorrow's lecture slides. And fuck me I just forgot to switch sides and now have a stack of single sided slides. Good multitasking, Hungy, Good multitasking.

Anyway so, 2am last night the club president sends me an email:
"Hi Hungy, please get these posters printed up and around uni by tomorrow."
Okay, no problem. You give me a job I get it done, everyone is happy.
Today at 3pm after I put those posters up, the art director contacts me:
"Hey man, I want to touch up those posters a bit, Hope you haven't put them up yet."

Not saying this is anybody's fault, and it isn't, but like. The stress man. Incredible levels of facepalm happening right here. Oh well time to fix those lecture slides and sleep.

4 comments:

Johnson said...

What is this club you speak of? Also week 6 is stress week... well idk what week you're on in your crazy univer(city)se... you gotta learn some multitasking skills so you can concurrently game and assignment and watch tv while playing pokemon and have people nagging and singing on skype while taking a shower.

Bill said...

C'mon, stop complaining. And that forget-to-turn-over-pages thing happens to me with worrying frequency these days... Anyway, soldier on, I guess.

f i o n a said...

the posters are so beautiful though! i want one to hang on my wall :D

FROGGY said...

you can get through it hungy !!!!!!!! the mophair will fix everything !!!!