Dear Hungy,
While I do hope you enjoy your stay in Africa, please do remember that
I require an AK-47, so do try to remember to send one back home to us.
If you are finding it difficult breaking the ice, I've got a few conversational starters for you:
a) If you're from Africa, how come you are white?
b) Yes, I have drugs
c) In Africa you have lions that hunt everything and anything, in China we have asians who hunt everything and anything.
d) What is up my Nigerian Prince
e) My hand is a dolphin.
I hope these were helpful for you,
Have a great stay in SA.
From your cousin,
Stooph
-
3 comments:
@hungy
where is the video
wong
Thanks stooph.
@Wong
Which video are you talking about? And yes I will post one up soon but I don't think I said I would anywhere.
Hungy
a) and d) would be very effective i feel. though e) also has potential! good thinking stooph
Post a Comment