Thursday, April 14, 2011

We need a break,

Uni and I. This is starting to get a bit too much. Anyway, those new posters are up, so keep an eye out for them and be sure to actually attend our little lecture thing next tuesday.

"Oh well. We will survive, or die trying."-Rama

Okay so I appended his quote slightly but pretty sure the the meaning remains unchanged. Another less depressing, I mean, Inspiring contribution by Hanbo:

"Boob is like, the best word ever. The first letter is what the subject looks like from the top, the middle two letters represents its subject from a frontal view and the last letter is the thing from the side. It's like, a perfect word....a freaking...visualmatopiea!"-Hanbo

In other news, I may be going over to that other continent where wars and revolutions and no fly zones have been happening over easter break. I mean I will be going, but I'll let you guys know if there's any McDonald's there. They're supposed to be everywhere right?

No comments: