Sunday, May 1, 2011

If I was Samuel L Jackson...

I'd be saying something like
"I am tired of these muthaF***in' babies on this muthaf***in plane."
Because seriously, babies do not belong on planes. Let me briefly explain:
  1. Babies are loud. While you could argue that because of the jet engines and whatever you'll never get any peace and quiet on a plane anyway, babies are on a whole different level. Their shrilly supralto voice range could probably make bats and dolphins cry if they really tried.
  2. Babies like to cry. Especially when they're not comfortable, e.g. on a plane.
  3. People get tired on long plane hauls. Unless you're a rich bastard flying first class with your private concierge or whatever.
Add all of that together, for 24 hours (okay not 24 hours straight, but it adds up) and it's not cool.

TL;DR: Yes I'm back, And yes I know I'm missing the other half of my oh so interesting trip and I'll endeavour to get it up when I get around to getting it up. Goodnight all.

No comments: