I can't be bothered writing anything today. It's been a long day and a longer week. Can't wait to get this semester over and done with.
Jacky is thinking similar things:
"Don't worry man, if I screw up big enough the government will bail me out."-Jacky
And some stuff from the interwebs as presented by the ever dynamic:
"Went outside: graphics were pretty good but gameplay sucked."-Hanbo
"Appended was: the basic AI programming also sucks"-Fong
I apologize if you are the true owner of these quotes, but nobody's making any money off them so even if you sued it probably won't be worth your time.
Finally Victor giving some solid advice on how to use the internet, for chums:
"...saw this: 'A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.'"-Victor
-
1 comment:
No other games have better in-game games.
I shall be relieved when this semester finishes, as well.
Post a Comment