Hungy:"Man, I need a new suit...old one's getting too large for me."
Yunghan:"That's easy, all you need to do is grow back into it."
Flawless advice, as always.
Back on topic, I know I promised a lot, and you must believe me when I say I had good intentions, but it seems that I forgot to get the photos from dad's camera before I left the magical wonderland that is Africa. Anyhow seeing as none of you like to read posts without pictures, and more important I can't be bothered writing posts without pictures. No seriously.
But I did take some photos on phone and if you've ever wondered what a chimney looks like from the top on a christmas eve:

I'm sorry it's shoddy, I had to hold the torchlight at the same time. Yes I climbed onto the roof of dad's place in the Republic. He had this little fort thing built on his roof, and it's real shame I didn't take pictures of it-it was like he was preparing to do a holdout from it in the case of an emergency.
And Actually I did manage to find some photos from my little excursion. See this one below:
Yes, make no mistake, ladies and gentlemen: In my travels I have stumbled upon nothing short of the forge of clouds itself. It is here where baby clouds are drawn from the air and begin their lives as the ones who bring the goddamn rain to the rest of Africa (ever wonder why there's so much clouds on my FB album). A most profound discovery! And the reason why there's no sound is because it consist of me going hysterical at the discovery and people going 'what is that guy on' in the background, which isn't all that special.
I leave you with yet another piece of scenery for you to hate on. Abused dad's panoramic lens and the 1DM4 while I could. (Look at all the clouds!)
Also Blogger still doesn't like large photos :\
3 comments:
so many cloudssssssssssss wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
CLOUDS. CLOUDS EVERYWHERE.
also... HI HUNGY! =D
scenary looks pretty cool =)
Post a Comment