Okay guys, the truth is, I have no idea what to do with presents. I don't get them very often and unlike some people I can't really bring myself to jump up and down, so...I guess I should apologize for not being enthusiastic as I should have? Okay if you're reading this and you have any idea what I'm talking about I'm going to feel like an unappreciative bastard so I'll just stop. Appearances are important. Ahem.
But I do appreciate it though! Even if it doesn't seem that way. You idiots make me feel terrible, but that's okay since I still love you all. Almost as much as I love my new bear, who I have named Junior:
Yes, he's a freakin' cameod army bear. In a suit. Sitting at a desk. Like a boss.
And Hanbo I realised the problem I have with your penguins: None of them have any flippers. But thanks for putting in the effort for someone's arbitrary milestone though.
Now that we've gotten that out of the way and before I forget, here's Francis' (who hasn't been featured in a loooong, no thanks to uni) gripe with the world:
"...seriously
though! What is wrong with saying "I am now going to touch your left
breast" or "can you please expose your left breast?" I even said
please..."-Francis, Medkid in training
Oh also, it makes me sad to push quality posts down, but I also did update the penguin comic strip on that post I did earlier so be sure to check it out before it expires!
-

2 comments:
ahaha, that's one awesome bear :)
Hey sexy
Post a Comment