Okay, first of all I don't have a quote today. Or well, you can have Fong's if you like, but its not really extraordinary.
So like, theres no more exams. But you already knew that didn't you. Which means party time? Unfortunately not. Still have 3 sacs remaining, including english on the last day after school because i'm such a dirty wagger. Oh damn.
And exams don't help much either. Yes everyone won the physics exam (link) and died by the second exam (of course you're not a nub and did some other fail subject :D) . Gat was just boring. Spent 45 minutes on multichoice which i rushed and probably failed, and like an hour each on the essays. And they weren't even that long. I envy the bastards who write so bloody fast, like Joseph who was sitting next to me. Wth he finished both essays when I did my multichoice. That's like, own....anyway you don't care.
Year 12 photos today. Pretty much forgot, then Fong had an impromptu idea which kegs/kancelot/everyone else laughed at. And here's he's quote from chem:
"I thought I was going to do bad on that exam....and I did bad."-Fong
Comp died halfway during writing this. Forgot what i was going to say. Pretty sure it was unimportant.
-
3 comments:
Hahaha, don't worry, I may have been writing quickly, but I was writing rubbish. I mean, with an original, interesting and fresh topic like materialistism destroying our lives, how could I not...
Yeah, I sometimes visit this blog...like now after I've just posted something...with pictures! I love posting with pictures...ok...I'll shut up now...especially since probably 78.65% of hungy's audience don't know who I am.
"Gat was just boring."
I really love this line for some reason.
its good to see that you're still around joseph (although must confess i haven't been on to your place for a while now :S)
Why yiling, its probably because it's true :D
Post a Comment