Tuesday, June 16, 2009

SPAMMAGE


.. I like to spam.. so here I am... with my bucket of spam.

Here's the spam


honestly.. what the fuck is this?

Here's the bucket:


My bucket .. DOESNT IT LOOK LIKE YI LING FELL INTO PETRIFIED DINO POO?



So yeah, just a bit about me, my bucket and spam.. wait a second.. ON CLOSER INSPECTION SOME FUCK NUT MADE A HOLE IN MY BUCKET. FUCKING ASIANS. THE FUCK.

.. yes.. that's how bored I am.

I have a stomach ache.. i know it aint PERR'D pain.. hmm.. let's call it PEDROOOOO pain.. because it sounds so much cooler.. and exotic.. as if.. there were a really small immigrant living inside me.. which there is.. because I am.. a people smuggler.. a smuggler of people.. a people of smuggle.. wait i mixed that last bit up

BUT YEAH.. sometimes when i get stomach aches i think.. what if.. I have a worm and its like eating my stomach up from the inside out.. and let me tell you.. it'd probably die of like.. high cholesterol and shit.. because.. i probably do eat a lot of shit and expel a heap of it.. from both ends.. BUT FROM WHICH ORIFICES? HUH? PUNK? HUHHH

Yi ling was uneventful..today I asked her to help me open my door.. and she stood there stared at me for a second or two.. and you couldn't really tell whether she .. understood you or not.. because she's a little asian alien.. (alien as in the DIFFERENT COUNTRY ALIEN. - I THINK SHE HAS IMPLANTS IN HER EYES BTW GUYS (LOOK AT LAST POST FOR SHITS AND (or) GIGGLES))
BUT YEAH.. so she stared at me and walked off. WHAT THE FEXING HECKORS OF HELLISH HECKLING AND HEXES. WHAT A SAC OF POTATOS. I JUST REALISED I WROTE SACK AS IN "SAC" WHICH IS LIKE.. AS IN VCE SACs FUCKKKKK FUCKKKKK ROOARR AHOOO AHOOO AHOOOO

2 comments:

chewy said...

lol
thats a really random pic of yiling there...

and how come every 2nd post by stooph contains yiling bagging? XD (just observing, not being an apologist here...)

Spcogg said...

someone hasn't been reading....(and if you're lucky, stooph won't rage at you :D)