Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HEY YOU!

HEY YOU! OI! GIMME A HUG (I LIKE SMALL TEXT. IT'S NOT HOW BIG IT IS. IT'S HOW YOU USE IT)

fuck yeah. I love that. you know the whole.. I'm going to intimidate you into giving me a hug or else ill bust yo' ass brutha. Or your umm.. implants? I don't know..

Sometimes.. i wish i had implants.. in my eyes.. so they'd be big and pointy.. because.. WHO WOULDN'T WANT THAT? AM I RIGHT?!!?!? ROIGHTTT?!!?!?

My nose keeps dribbling.. dribble dribble.. like a tap.. with.. CHUNKEH BITSH IN IT.. WOOOO

So.. tomorrow I'm going to the "Soh-Cah-Toa" (WHO GOT THE JOKE. WHO HERE GOT THE JOKE? BECAUSE HONESTLY.. I LOST IT.. SOMEHWERE DOWN THAT DRIBBLY TAP).

I don't really care much about the soccer.. I'm going for one main reason.. AHEM.

TO RUB IT IN THE FACES OF ALL THOSE WHO CARE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AW SHUXXXORS :]
Then likes a friend goesss "haiiii hobo.. what if we lose.. like australia loses.. because we're asian. .and therefore we are.. as they say "JAPANEEEESSHH" won't we get killed?"

SO HERE I AM.. GETTING PRE-PARRREDDDD TO BUY A FLAG AND SOME PAINT. BECAUSE IM SCARED. AND ASIAN. AND THEREFORE JAP. OH PISS. D:

Whilst writing this.. uh.. paragraph.. yeah.. sure.. I REALISED WHAT I CAN TALKS ABOUT.. LALALALAL:

Stooph's GAT experionce (the O makes it like.. orgasmic)

I SATS DOWN RIGHT. LIKE SAT DOWN. EHHEHEHE
and then fiona sits next to me and then kath sits across from me.. and.. then it hit me.. almost like the dribbling tap.. I WAS GOING TO HAVE TO SIT WITH THE IB STUDENTS O:<

BUT LO WAIT. IT GETS LIVER WURST D<

Jesse (AS NICE AS YOU ARE.. YOU CLEAR YOUR THROAT.. WEIRDLY).. CLEARS HER THROAT LIKE.. A GERBAL SPEAKS.. its like that EHH EHH sound.. in quick short.. stabbing successions..

The girl to the right of me cleared her throat with this weird ass rumble.. like.. you could literally hear the untapped resevoirs of mucus flowing down the back of her throat.. and you know me.. I get turned on by weird shit like that. WAIT.. NO I DONT. THATS YI LING AND HER MUCUS SITE.

Katherine lee.. fucking.. YOU COUGH LIKE.. A DYING BULL DOG. AHOOO AHOOO.. WTF IS THAT SOUND.. AHOO AHOO.. GOD SAKES.
AND AND AND SHE BLOWS HER NOSE LIKE.. well.. people GENERALLY.. clear their noses in one or two "puffs" but she.. "puffs" 4 to 5 times.. its like.. fuckkkking... where'd you learn to blow your nose? I would not.. absolutely would not want to stay over at her place when her family gets sick.. ..FUCKING BLEHH BLEHH BLEHH SOUNDS.. LIKE BLEHH (SOUND OF BLOWING A NOSE D<)

OKAY OKAY

NEXT GIRL

ANABELLE..noob cannon. DOES WHAT THE KATHERINE LEE CHICK DOES..BUT SHE LIKE.. WIGGLES HER NOSE.. SO IT MAKES HIGH PITCHED TRUMPET SOUNDS. honestly.. IF I WANTED TO HEAR "toot" "toot" "toot" "toot" "toot" I'd talk to Yi ling. JESUS.

FUCK YOU GAT. FUCK YOU BEES. FUCK YOU "AXIS STRENGTH" OF GODDAMN BALLET SHOES. BITCHES

2 comments:

FROGGY said...

let's read out more posts tomorrow.

Yi-Ling said...

oh dear. does annabelle really make trumpeting sounds? ...omg i find that really funny >< oh dear.