I am getting that. And fat, but i was always fat. So like, i realise i have been bludging writing crap up and putting up the quotes. 7 periods of english did not help (yes that's a whole day). The totally screwed up hard times essay did though. But the quotes i had in mind are pretty crappy (aren't they always, like i keep saying), but I think I should still throw them up for post counts if nothing else.
And a special thanks to cousin stooph for fililng in while i've been procrastinating. Thanks again for defending the greater good :D
Ceebs quoting these days. I'll try and get some for your benefit next week, but no promises. Here's one that Francis delievered to me especially since he thought it was good. Its by the godfather too:
"methods students cant handle reciprical trig functions cos they're too SECually inactive"-Mr. Ganella
-
1 comment:
yay you're back to posting.
Post a Comment