Saturday, June 20, 2009

So.. remember how we joke.. all the time about..


Me bearing some form of resemblance to the "grudge".. well taking these interesting comments on board.. because you know.. I really appreciate being compared to some crazy japanese lady who was killed and drowned.. I MEAN I LOVE CLIMBING DOWN STAIRS LIKE A GOD DAMNED SPIDER....

Crawling on..I decided on the night of the grand concert..to make a grudge costume.
Oh.. yeah.. it was movie themed.. so we had to.. I didn't have one of those spur-of-the-moment ideas.. it'd been weird.. and ... fucked up.

I UNNO

So after I made this hospital gown.. and we splattered blood all over it.. it was fake.. no actually.. I ran into the butchers and rolled around on produce.. WHO WOULDN'T WANT PIECES OF ME IN THEIR MEAT? this could actually be another crappy reference to like.. people raping sheep.. and having a little bit of them in the meat.. you know.. because.. i have.. .. i uh.. rape.. sheep.. I've gotten sidetracked... shit.. and I've made a confession. boo D:<

SOOO
at school.. i thought to myself.. well people think the grudge is white... but she's actually this weird ass blue colour.. like.. blueish gray.. like like like like.. ill stop now.

I didn't actually have "face-paint" per se... it was.. normal gluggy paint.. yeah.. I ended up raiding the art rooms.. ANOTHER CONFESSION. EGADS! but yeah.. so we slathered my arms with paint.. and it was too white.. then too gray.. then too blue... IT DIDNT GO WELL.

I HAD TO GET SOMEONE TO DO IT.. THAT DIDNT WORK EITHER.. I ENDED UP LOOKING LIKE THE FUCKING SKY. I MEAN.. IF THE GRUDGE WAS KILLED AND THEN HAD WALLPAPER APPLIED TO HER.HIM.IT... I GUESS SO. IF THE GRUDGE WERE A SMURF THEN I'D GUESS IT'D BE OKAY. BUT IT WASN'T.. SO I FAILED..

we ended up applying red blood- i mean paint- on to my arms. laziness prevails.

Oddly i really didnt seem to get many "scares" more like "Stares" from disapproving teachers and parents and old ladies with hats. I really like their hats. (NOT REALLY)

I scared vrinda - batgirl..
YOU SEE
I heard the pattering of feet.. and i thought OO A LITTLE CHILD.. hahah
so I stood at the top of the stair with just a bit of my dress showing.. but yeah she comes up.. sees the corner of the blood stained "gown" and slows down a bit.. still moving upwards though.. only to come face to face with me. I just stood and stared.. and she kind.. of bent over and i wasn't sure if she was laughing, crying, or vomitting. OH HOW CONFUSING.
But yeah.. ahaha she was like "OH MY GOD.. THAT WAS FUCKING SCARY"
I HAVE A PICTURE :]

HANGON YOU.


NOM I AM A BUTCHER.

3 comments:

Spcogg said...

that is a very good picture of a very good attempt.

chewy said...

stooph,

you are officially crazy

chris


... but yes, i do agree with hungy - thats a most fitting rendition XD

Stooph said...

HIGH FIVE :D