To continue writing stuff. Especially now that stooph has come alive again (we'll have to thank ying for pushing her into action ^_^). Now that its time for holiday mode after slightly easy spesh sac, I will hopefully go get some quotes! Oh wait its holidays meaning i won't be able to quote anyone. Damn.
Oh yeah, this funny shit happened in chem today with Mr. Fall (its always Mr. Fall. He must be the most quoted teacher. Although he doesn't know that)
Hojo wagged again to study spesh, for the 2nd day in a row, and being the badass AP he is decided to get his number and phone him up. The conversation went along something like this:
Mr. Fall:"Hello there, i've got a specialist question to ask you. Are you busy?"
Phone (hojo):*Unintelligable exclaimation* (no speakerphone...just what we could make out from the tiny squealings)
Mr. Fall:"Yes, its your former friend calling. Have you considered about where you'll be enrolling tomorrow morning? I've heard that University High is a good school."
Phone:*Shocked and confused gasps*
Mr. Fall:"Oh you don't like that? What about MacRob then. Haven't you always wanted to go there?"
Phone*Still confused squeaking*
Mr. Fall:"Look, where are you right now? I think you should come to school right now. And when you're here come see me first thing. Got all that?"
Phone:*Protesting squeals.*
Mr. Fall:"You understand? Good. I'll see you when you get here." hangs up.
At about the 2nd line the entire class cracked up. But it gets better.
-5 minutes later-
Mr. Fall gets a phone call.
Phone:*Unintelligible squealing*
Mr. Fall:"Huh? Yeah that's right its me."
Phone:*More frenzied squealing*
Mr. Fall:"Yes...you've got my number. Well I'll tell you what, I've got your VCAA number. And that means I can go and change your results whenever I want."
Phone:*Unsure squeaking*
Mr. Fall:"Yes, i think its in you're best interests to get yourself here right now. And remmeber ot come see me first thing."
Hangs up.
Mr. Fall (to class):"Bloody idiot rang up to ask who I was..."
He got a message later from Hojo too. Needless to say Hojo was too embarrassed to talk about it. Isn't Mr. Fall the most awesome teacher you've seen.
Rest of the day was uneventful. Now there's no more work. Yay.
Then later just before shower, I told Dilu i was gonna go shower. He says:
"Shifty asians, I bet you're using your neighbours' water supply."-Diluptha.
He doesn't know how right he is.....
-
6 comments:
i think this is the first quote i actually find genuinely funny.
and yes.. i am awake at 3:14am..
^^^
you're crazy =p
omg. The phone convo sounds really weird from you guys's POV... it wasn't really like that
oh yeah and that text to him was actually a prank. I wasn't embarrassed... i was too busy talking to chammy
Lolol hojo reads my blog :D
And well, its all in the name of entertainment ^_^
Post a Comment