Thursday, June 25, 2009

WA LAH LOOOOO

Well hello there, My name is Jon

I enjoy pie. Piss pie to be exact. PISS PIE PUDDLES. YAY!!!
what colour would they be? those so called piss pie puddles you ask? WELL WELL WELL WELL yellow. There I made an obvious joke, an obviously lame joke. AM I RIGHT???

I NADZ TO BLAWRG ABOURT GOOD SHAT

So a while back I had to do soccer rights? AND I DDINT WANT TO. RIGHTS?!
BECAUSE IM ASIAN AND THEREFORE IM UNCO, RIGHT?
I MEAN IM TOO ASIAN, AND SOCCER IS TOO EUROPEAN, RIGHT?
RIGHT.

oh by the way.. HAIII THARRR, DOES THIS NOSE MAKE MY FACE LOOK BIG? (AHOO)


SHO ANYWAYZ. I PUTS MAH SHERLF DOWNZ FOR DA VOLLEEEE BOOL TEEEEEM
rights? and some PUNK ASS FOB GIRL STOLE MY SPOT.
AND WOULDN'T SWAP.
APPARENTLY, THEY LIKE RUNNING AWAY FROM BALLS. FUCKING FUCK FUCK FOO MA AHOOO AHOOO AHOOO

anyways moving on, IM A FUKCN RIP THEIR FKN ASIAN FACES OFF. what the hell is up with soccer. It's like hey, I'm going to kick lots of fucking round ass balls (I mean.. if not round.. they'd be cubes.. right?) at my round ass face (once again, if not round my face would be a cube, saxy) and and and then they go. LULZ LIKE, NICE TRY ^---^.

"AHA" go fuck yourself. YOU SHIT CUNT
I HATE YOU SOCCER.
I HATE YOU FUCKING RNADOM PEOPLE.
COMEON KICK A BALL AT ME, ILL FUCKING TBAG YOU WITH IT. GO ON, IT'LL BE FUN. AHAHAHHAHA LET ME JUST GET THE BALL AND STAB YOUR FACE OFF, IT'LL BE GREAT. WOULDN'T IT, AND AS YOU BLEED I'LL BE LIKE "LULZZZZ NICE TRYY ;)"

yeah you fkn ass sluts.
FUCK YOU.
FUCK THIS GOD DAMNED ESTABLISHMENT.
I WANT TO EAT SOME LIVER WURST.

GOSSLINGS HONK HONK HONK.

I MEAN why can't you guys be friendly about it. SLOOP
AND THEN THE COACH GUY WAS LIKE, KICK FROM THE GROUND OR SOMETHING AND I DIDNT AND HE'S LIKE KICK FROM GROUND AND THEN I SHOUTED "NO YOU DO IT" FUCKCKCKCK

and this chick goes for goal, and i deflect it for once.. fuck, and she comes at me and kicks at me
and it goes in, and i run her over and yell at her. because fuck. it was funny.

so yeah.

I'm pretty pissed off. Fknnn loo lahs. OH HEYS I SAYS, KICKS A BALL IN MAH FACE.

YEAH. fuck that shit.

So yeah I was talking with a girl about my random fears...

I said to her once.. don't you ever get worried that.. as you're trying staple something and it flicks into your eye? dont you? I do. fuck it scares me.

WHAT ELSE SCARES ME? UMM, flying balls freak me out. You know, especially if they're kicked at you.

FLOOO

1 comment:

~Z/Infinity Eva [-Vincent-] said...

What the fuck did I just read?