So.. as I was lurking about.. within the shadows of your bedroom and your underwear draws.. I came upon this little "comment" in the Chatterbox.
Shall we read it? I THINK WE SHALL.
"yi-ling: i decided my blog is better for two reasons: 1. green > black 2. I have Wong power"
HAHAHAH for a second I thought you were saying your blog was better than this one hahaha oh dear.. oh wait. You did say that. You did didn't you? you said that. That comment.. that piece of slander... didn't you? ..
WHERE THE FUXORSSS DO JOO GET OFF ON SAYING THAT YOU SLOOT. SLOOOT TO THE MAX TO THE POWER OF B. FUCKNNNNN D, (WAS WONG RAPING YOU? WAS HE.. OH MAYBE I SHOULD READ ON FIRST)
---
It was set at school and we seemed to be getting back some sort of results. (WAS IT YOUR PREGNANCY RESULTS?) At first i thought it was just our midyear exams or something, but as the dream went on, it became increasingly clear to me that it was in fact our final IB results, except with uh, details of the courses we got into. I opened mine and i couldn't understand the code i think i was not reading it properly, so i was just like, oh okay : ( .. :) Fuck you So I started to walk around and ask other people what they got. I remember that i asked viv. me: viv, what did you get into? viv: i didn't get into anything!!! i don't remember my reaction LOL yes um (You are such a bitch to viv D<)
then i uh, went over to zoe's group, and zoe was like, i didn't get into anything either, and then tanji kept talking about nothing, and joan got really upset because nobody was listening to her, they were all listening to tanji. o____O yes i do not know (what is this? are you trying to tell joan something.. because seriously..it's a pretty rat way of doing it you freaking rodent)
finally i opened my results and i saw that i got um 9 results i do not know why. i suppose it could have been cas/ee but all of them were over 3, so i am not sure. They were: 7, 4, 6, 7, 5, 7, 4 (MAYBE IF YOU PUNCH THAT INTO THE PHONE I MIGHT PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE, I THINK YOU SHOULD DO IT).
My first thought was: omg! what is that 4! it must be eco. But i couldn't find out what subjects they were! it was extremely distressing. (GOOD. I hope you were as distressed as a cow in labour.. you milk producing mammory gland)
I then looked down the paper, where it listed the courses one had uh, got into. On my paper there was only one:
PHYSICAL EDUCATION
(HAHAHHAHAHA, P.E? HHAHAHAHA .EVEN I HAVE MORE COORDINATION THAN YOU.)
Course details: In this course, students learn skills such as running and jumping, as well as basic coordination.
At that point my dad came into my room and woke me up.
WHAT A HORRIFYING DREAM ! (WAS IT A WET DREAM TOO YING?)
NB: for some reason i don't remember anyone else being in that dream except for Wong, who was kind of following me around as i went to talk to viv and so on, then provided a comforting presence as i read the details of my future in physical education. : ( (.. What the fuck is with this)
-
Thumbs
SOME GUY SCRATCHING HIS ASS
And snails.SHUT YER FRKN MOUTH YOU CHUNKY MALUNKY DOO DOO FACE PADDOO. I don't care if your blog looks like mucus that came from hungy's swine flu ridden mouth. PSHHAWWWWWW
I THUNK I SAVED HUNGY'S ASS


4 comments:
I was just going to say how nice it was to have you back with us (and it is. You're never around anymore D:) before i noticed the contents of that rant.
I'm sure stooph always makes the most convincing hate rants D:
CONVINCING? YES.
HATEFUL? YES.
TWO YES-ES! I'M GOING TO SYDNEY HURAY.
It's good to have stooph back with her entertaining hate rants =p
I'll have to choose this blog over the "green/beige" one - too much random stuff I don't understand (coughIBcough)...
Ah you DID save hungy's blog. One day i'll be a contributor to your blog. That will be the day I feel eternal peace.
But yes, Yi-ling's comment was not well backed. Our blog rarely updates, there are only two regular contributors, and there's some shithead posting photos of random crap. Who would do that?
Post a Comment