Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wongsta's status:

->Asplosion.

Okay so heres the story. Today i saw wong's msn name as this:
Wongsta - Making sperm
So obviously i was drawn by such an awesome name to lol at him, which i did. This is what happened next:
Hungy:"your status is composed of 100% win, no make that 150%"
Wongsta:"lol."
Hungy:"I'm thinking....no forget that, actually i'm not."
Wongsta:"Huh, but its true. I AM making sperm."
Hungy:"I KNOW. And i was thinking about it, which is the problem."

Even wong agreed it was lolworthy afterwards.
And i know i said i wouldn't quote myself, but here's an exception.

3 comments:

chewy said...

production of sperm - care to elaborate? ;)

Spcogg said...

Ah mh, that would the trade secret reserved for real men ^_^

Jitain said...

that name was an adaption from my name, he even asked if he could do it =P
cept he didnt know wawt mine meant, but hes like "but mines truuuue"