Today i was really happy, because i got like...$5 worth of food for $3 because the canteen lady made a mistake or something. Oh boy was that great, and i hadn't felt so full from three bucks in ages. Now if only every day was like that...
Today, for the lack of anything better as usual, we have yet another vinno quote (who'll probably get a category of his own for all the stupid things he says):
"I'll save you kevin, save you from this abominable disease called heterosexuality!"-Vinno
Ok fine he bribed me with cookies, but that's your problem for not getting me any.''
Update: I found this in Long's PM, take it whatever way you will:
"PS: OJ I NEED U!! I love her too much even if i say i dont!"-Long
He just made my day.
-
2 comments:
so it seems my theory of "MHS = yaoi" is valid (judging esp. by vino...;) )
AHAHAHAHAH
totally forgot my pw so ...
mop
Post a Comment