Hehehhe
We were playing Badminton and then.. I didn't move forward.. and like belle accidentally (I'm hopin') hit me. It was a killer smash, and the follow through connected with my elbow and my arm. MY ARM HAD THIS FRIGGEN AWESOME WELT KINDA THING HAPPENIN'. It was like red for 2 days, and then it had this really pretty colour gradient, which went from red, to light blue, to purple. Anywho..
Today.. she smashed again.. and hit my ass.. cheek D: I KNOW ITS BIG, BUT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DRAW ATTENTION TO IT.. :)
Apparently I looked all determined, then annabelle smashed my ass... I fell to my knees.. Onto my back.. and started rolling on the floor. My eyes were watering.. it was stinging.
ANNABELLE STOP BEING SO HARSH ON YOURSELF BTW. YAY BUTT PAIN I can still see the massive red mark on my butt D: It's gonna bruise :(
-
No comments:
Post a Comment