Sunday, August 24, 2008

EWWWWW

Vincent chiang - Skype - 11:36pm


"Is it wrong that I have a nail clipper in my hand.. and that I want to clip my nipples?"

..
at first I was going to find a picture of a nail clipper and a nipple. Then I realised the futility of searching for "nipple" on google

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow i'm surprised vincent even has nipples... even more surprising is that he can see and reach them...i thought they'd be down pass his knees or something...sagging

Unknown said...

1.73 million "nipple" images, 32 million "nipple" webpages. Don't ask me how I know...



















how many of you suckers are going to go to Google and actually check my numbers?

Anonymous said...

............


ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


oh my god. i don't want to think about this

hmm that was quite cruel alex

dw, i mean, it's not that strange to want to do that...OKAY YES IT IS


ahem anyway.

Anonymous said...

whoa that is strangly disturbing.. but since it's coming from vincent then i guess it's not as disturbing.. but still quite disturbing... LOOK UP NIPPLES U KNOW U WANT TO! woooo!