Sunday, August 17, 2008

bio camps day 1. too lazy to do other days now

Day 1 I FUXING LOVE YI LING YO

I woke up at 6:40. Was late. FOSHIZZLE!!!
I didn't get to eat my 3 sesame buns D: How deplorable ._. It was so Asian, and you know.. i like.. asian shit.. like the colour pink.. asian food... TB'S ARE SO COOL
Photobucket

THRUST THAT PELVIS YO!

Anywho, It was a mad rush to get to school. CARS WERE FLYING PAST US, HORNS BLARING, LIGHTS GLARING WE RIPPED THROUGH THE TOWN YEAH BABY! anywho, we arrived at school and I got my ass on that awesome bus. Hey, guys.. guess what? my ass is an awesome cushion.. jealoussss much?

Anywho, I sat with Vivian Chan.. Vuvuan Chan... Bibian chan.. hell she's got so many fucking nicknames lets just call her Idiot man. So Idiot man and I sat together.. and she had this purple hair tie. Wait let me set this up into a script

Act 1 Scene 1
Vivian Idiot Man Enters, like lol did you see how I utilized the strike through the word Vivian to point out that I pretended to write down her real name and then like crossed it out for her nickname? Nifty arent I? HEHEHEHEHEHE FUXOR YOU D<

Stooph Enters

Stooph: OMG THE HAIR TIE IS PURPLE, AND OMG GWENDOLEN LIKES PURPLE AND OMG YET AGAIN, THIS CAN BE GWENDOLEN

Vivian: Totallaeee


So basically we spent our time placing "Gwendolen" in random places.. you know like on someones feet and hair and shit like that.

Im gonna skip a helluva lotta shat. We went to the 12 apostles and my face got pelted by rain and my eyes fell out of their sockets. Randoms with ponchos.. or garbage bags or whatever you want to call them were everywhere. GOD I LOVE THE RUSTLING SOUND. RUSTLE RUSTLE RUSTLE STFU RUSTLE ASS FUCK

We got to the camp grounds.. Kangaroobie.. or Kangaboooooobie :D Anyway, Gloria, Claudia and I showered at the same time IN DIFFERENT CUBICLES OKAY?! I don't know why but all the showers were all connected, seriously I don't know why, but the plumber was probably like, LOL GIRLS SCREAMING LIKE RETARDS YAY! HAHAHA SO FUNNEH"
What happened was when one person used too much water, the other 2 had a pathetic dribble of water. When another had too much hot water, the other two cubicles were deprived of heat, and vice versa. So gloria had no water and a cold shower, I had REALLLLY hot water and a dribbling tap, Claudia had too much cold water and yeah. Gloria yelled like a man, I shrieked like a chicken, Claudia wanted her "MARMEE" you know what? MARMEE to you too D<

We were in the cabin "Newfield" I don't even get how we didnt get into the cabin called Asia.. I mean fucking comeon you ass. After our oh so comfortable showers we had to set up the dinner tables. Mrs.. something made us set up the cutlery in this pattern -> fork plate knife spoon whatever. WHAT FUCKING EVER.
I went to bed that night and got pissed off at everyone because joanne sounds like a fucking trumpet. Anywho I ran to Lakshmis room, then they scared me with ghost shit, I ran back to our cabin, went to sleep in VIV'S BED WITH VIVIAN. YAY TANTRIC LESBO SEX!!! no, sadly, it wasn't like that (Poor Katherine, got her all excited and shit, yeah we know you love Yuri shit) Funny thing was I woke up in my own bed and I could've sworn Gloria dragged me back.. but apparently no one did.. So.. umm.. WOAH ?!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAAHHAHAHAHA

good times.

Anonymous said...

truly an epic tale

Anonymous said...

oh stoof, how we all missed you when you were on camp ._.

how amazing that you have returned.

chewy said...

*facepalm*

Unknown said...

...porn? o_O

Anonymous said...

BUT BUT BUT I LOVE YOU STOOPH


From your stalker

Anonymous said...

YOU BITCH. As if "tantric lesbo sex" between you and viv would get me off. more like chris and ying. >_>

plus, ying's lying about miss y'all. IT WAS NICE WITHOUT BIO PEOPLE. AHAHAHA.

Unknown said...

OMGGGGG.....

*missing

Anonymous said...

OMG. NO. michael's actually mee....

somehow it signed into.. my dad's google account.

OMGGG... I'M SPAMMING. SORRY.

Anonymous said...

Kath.. you douche hahaha