Chris lee gave me some marble pocky today. It was the best thing I've tasted since.....the dessert pocky I bought off him yesterday. Man that stuff is awesome. I think i'm addicted now.
And then at lunchtime, it was round 2 of the showdown between me, champion of the free and good people verses the biggest stinges of the century. Do you guys remember that post I made years ago...where is it...its there somewhere...about those church boys (John/Matt/Henry/Andrew etc.) didn't wanna give us sausages? Well, it happeend. AGAIN. Those cheapasses and their bloody sausages.
Plan A was: Swindle, flatter or beg our way into some sausages. That didn't work. We needed a plan B. So you know what we did? We ninja'd that shit.
Francis/Me/Pugs manages to sneak behind the counter (oh yeah i'm so skinny now its sad i can fit between gaps and people don't notice but I guess being skinny does have its uses) and pretend we're servers and hand out bread. Eventually the real server (dom) gets bored and went off somewhere, leaving us to hand out bread. So I hand out bread to everyone and everyone gets free sausages :D Except nobody was around...except fob vincent. Oh well at least we got a sausage. Yay. Ugh.
Okay I finally wrote that after 3 days of procrastinating and it doesn't even sound as cool as I thought it would. Alt QQ time.
Oh and today Vince was like (this is about formal tables):
Hungy:"Are you missing a table vince?"
Vince:"Nah, a table is missing me."
Just like chuck norris!
-
No comments:
Post a Comment