So, I think I love that Tom loo guy. HI YOU O:
It's like.. even his name is freaking awesome.. i mean
it combines two of my most loved things, TOM YUM and the loo
+ I realised I didn't have any photos of this "Tom Loo" character.. odd so I was looking at facebook - WAIT A FUCKING SECOND.. WTH WTHHH?!

OMFG, LOST CITY OF ATLANTIS?! wait no.. that man just doesn't have any apples or banannas .. wth o: (perhaps not the best face to use in this circumstance.. but what the hey, my budget allows for it)
Oh yeah, back onto the topic of hunting down, gutting, skinning and digestion of Tom Loo.. I decided to try my luck on google
and it goes like "HEY YOU. FEELING LUCKY? AND I WAS.. SO I LIKE.. WROTE "TOM LOO WHO ARE YOU?" RIGHT.. AND WAIT"
.. WTF mother fucker. ruined my joke
HOLY SHIT WINK DOODLE HAYS.. it actually.. came up.. with his.. god damned.. blog.. site. . . . . . . . failed. No joke anymore..if anyone wants a link to his blog it's at "http://tom-loo.blogspot.com/I_SHOULD_BE_MORE_ELUSIVE"
See initially I was going to facebook him, and it would've given me this picture ..

WHY, HELLO THERE THOMAS LOO.
and it goes like "HEY YOU. FEELING LUCKY? AND I WAS.. SO I LIKE.. WROTE "TOM LOO WHO ARE YOU?" RIGHT.. AND WAIT"
.. WTF mother fucker. ruined my joke
HOLY SHIT WINK DOODLE HAYS.. it actually.. came up.. with his.. god damned.. blog.. site. . . . . . . . failed. No joke anymore..if anyone wants a link to his blog it's at "http://tom-loo.blogspot.com/I_SHOULD_BE_MORE_ELUSIVE"
See initially I was going to facebook him, and it would've given me this picture ..

WHY, HELLO THERE THOMAS LOO.
fkn. ruined. my. joke. I'm going to die in a pit now. A PIT OF ANGRY ANGRY PIGS AND WENCHES OKAY?! FOOOOO FAKNNNN NUU NANNNIII.
God sakes. Now what am I suppose to do? Blog about the lan that happened on wednesday? NO. NO I WON'T. I WON'T CONCEDE TO YOUR MISERABLE WAYS. EVER. NEVER. EVER. EVER. TRACTORS. EAT. WIRES. THROAT. DAMN CHICKENS.
So at lan, I yelled at james. And now i feel bad. IM SORRY I RAGE WHEN I PLAY CS. GODDDDD SAKES... you're so rapeable.. like think about it.. can you not see james and vincent chiang in one of those weird ass yaoi shit? like I see all these ads for those "types" of manga everywhere.. lets see if i can find one
Oh what the hey, shake of a ketchup bottle (NI HAO, IM MR RUDD, I FAIL AT CONNECTING TO THE AVERAGE AUSTRALIAN... wtf does that even mean?) I'll just look up a title on some sort of.. gay and lesbian database ... oh hey.. YAHOO!
.. I typed yaoi.. I'm scared of looking at the images.
..
...
I don't want to click it...
oh god.. TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM STOOPH
ONE FOR THE TEAM..
OMG OMG OMG IM SO SCARED
I JUST SHAT OUT SOME BABY SEALS HOLY CRAP..
..OH GOD.. EWW...THAT WAS SCARY. alright. No more of that then hey? .. AHOO AHOO AHOO
God sakes. Now what am I suppose to do? Blog about the lan that happened on wednesday? NO. NO I WON'T. I WON'T CONCEDE TO YOUR MISERABLE WAYS. EVER. NEVER. EVER. EVER. TRACTORS. EAT. WIRES. THROAT. DAMN CHICKENS.
So at lan, I yelled at james. And now i feel bad. IM SORRY I RAGE WHEN I PLAY CS. GODDDDD SAKES... you're so rapeable.. like think about it.. can you not see james and vincent chiang in one of those weird ass yaoi shit? like I see all these ads for those "types" of manga everywhere.. lets see if i can find one
Oh what the hey, shake of a ketchup bottle (NI HAO, IM MR RUDD, I FAIL AT CONNECTING TO THE AVERAGE AUSTRALIAN... wtf does that even mean?) I'll just look up a title on some sort of.. gay and lesbian database ... oh hey.. YAHOO!
.. I typed yaoi.. I'm scared of looking at the images.
..
...
I don't want to click it...
oh god.. TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM STOOPH
ONE FOR THE TEAM..
OMG OMG OMG IM SO SCARED
I JUST SHAT OUT SOME BABY SEALS HOLY CRAP..
..OH GOD.. EWW...THAT WAS SCARY. alright. No more of that then hey? .. AHOO AHOO AHOO


1 comment:
LOLLLLLLLLLLll
actually stoof his link is on my blog
Post a Comment