zz
It's tuesday now.
Tomorrow you suckers have to face the U-mat. Hhahaha suckers umm maybe I should've used another word..other than sucker.. because I've already used it.. right.
But until then let me enlighten you on my day, or rather, what is to come.
SOOO I have to go to swinburne for some shitty prac
wait.
Fucking
Two idiots behind me are so fucking loud well this sentence here is just awkwardly phrased D: ew.
It's like 8 in the fucking morning and they're giggling like prissy little hyenas. WAIT WAIT, how can I classify hyenas as prissy?! What is wrong with me!?
Holy mother of fuck. wow.. I do love the word "fuck" and it's other counterparts .. yeesh
FUCKING MO FUCKING FO.
oh hey check that out... I used the word "fuck"ing again o:
It's too loud, my eyes are drooping and then BAM the stupid higgley diggledy laughing begins.
HA-EH-AH-HA-EH-AH-HA-EH-AH. YEAH READ THAT OUTLOUD. what is wrong with me?!
WHO TAUGHT YOU HOW TO LAUGH umm.. disregard this completely please
so Yeah... but jesus christ man, how much do you love that whole size difference. size difference in what? IN TEXT, COMEON WOMAN DON'T FORCE THEM TO THINK!
How.
Much.
Do.
You.
Love.
It.
Bitch? This is just plain rude, I'm sorry... or am I? no yeah I am. PLEASE DON'T LYNCH ME D:
So let me continue from where we last left off, yeah so heading off to swinburn.. does it have an e? anyway, heading off to swinburn(e) to make DNA for some shitty sac. Also, we're doing another sac there OH WAIT HAHA.. that part where I say sac twice.. yeah makes no sense.. I was implying we had more than one assessment task at swinburn(e) but yer.., but.. we're not sure what yet, not even the topic.. why? BECAUSE THE FUCKING TEACHER DOESN'T KNOW EITHER. Horrible writing. Horrible.
WTF
ALSO, IS IT WRONG EVERYONE HERE REMINDS ME OF GEESE? GAGGLE GAGGLE GAGGLE I FEEL IT IS WRONG TO CONSTANTLY MAKE REFERENCES TO THINGS AROUND ME THAT NO ONE READING THIS POST WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND.
So.. you know what I did on the weekend apart from just doing maths. Do you? Do you know?
Hey mr. tree do you know?.. I couldn't find any pictures of "funny" looking trees without looking like a disgusting pornographic loving freak. UMM .. lets not even go there.
BLEH.
I stayed up with Pam (none of you know her, ahoo ahoo ahoo) and we looked up pictures of Ditto from that long forgotten episode where like.. it couldn't change its face properly.. WAIT WAIT
.. wait some more.. I turned around just then.. and Katherine Lee.. the chick who doesn't know how to cough or blow her nose properly, yes her.. she was looking at a picture..of a.. penis. what. the. hell. is. wrong. with. plc. wtf. fuck. fuck. ew. there's. those. words. again. "fuck". oops
And by now you should've guessed that it was her that was laughing like a moronic bafoon. higgledy piggledy.
Back to my weekend. I was looking up pictures of Ditto and its massive fail :D

hehehehehe. it's asian o:
OH BOOBS. THE BELL WENT. RUN AWAY!! REMEMBER, KATHERINE LEE WAS LOOKING AT PENORZ AT SCHOOL. SPREAD THE WORD. SHE'S A FIENDa sex fiend
AND YER, I STOLE THAT BIG TEXT SHART FROM THOM CHENG HO KIT LOO. I don't know which order the name comes in ._.
And I did a google search, "swinburn" does have an "e" at the end D:
No comments:
Post a Comment