Friday, July 24, 2009

LULLLZ OKAY.

I got a hair cut last night. And I gotta say.. it looks pretty shite o:
Im all asian looking and shit.. maybe it's because I'm tired.. because you know me.... no wait you don't.

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF!
Okay, thinking about it now.. I really cannot be fackered.
So very tired.
I have too many sacs, yet.. UNLIKE YOU I DON'T DO SHAT LIKE.. "SPESH" AND "PHYSICS" hawrty hawrty har har har har.

My hair.. keeps getting into my eyes.. and you know what I did? I stopped typing up this post for a second to scratch my eyes.. only to look down and find this keyboard to be layered with grit.
I don't know how my eyes are going to fair.. pray to god for me. I'll keep you updated.

So yeah I'm at school... and everytime I accidentally click on a link and it comes up with something like "deemed inappropriate" falls under the category of "pornography, CHILD ABUSE" and so on.. I shit myself thinking that all the teachers are now monitoring my usage.
AND YES I KNOW "STOOPH, WHY ARE YOU PORNING IT UP AT SCHOOL" well..
Why aren't you?

This keyboard sucks balls.. and by the way.. my eye is all itchy again, I will try to refrain from itching it. I fear I will fail miserably.
So anyway, I'm camping it out on msn OH SHIT I JUST SCRATCHED MY EYE.. FUCK.
ugh, back to the camping. ANYWAY. I'M BORED. SOMEONE COME ON SOON. MY EYE ITCHES. MY HAIR IS GAY. PRAYYY

3 comments:

Thomas said...

bet it looks good.

FROGGY said...

haha reminds me when our bio teacher was trying to look up XXX for genetics and quickly closed the page or the school would think she's downloading porn.

Spcogg said...

"AND YES I KNOW "STOOPH, WHY ARE YOU PORNING IT UP AT SCHOOL" well..Why aren't you?"

Dear stooph, i write this to formally inform you that i will be quoting that.
-Hungy

But don't worry too much about haircuts. It grows back eventually.