Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I hate double physics

So like (how many times have I used those 2 words to start a blog?), stooph got rid of her drunken rant that we loved and which i'm sure 95% of you people aren't aware of (including me until I started writing this), so I guess I'll fill in something to keep you bored.

While trying to hear dehan over the class background noise today (yesterday):
Hungy:"I can't hear you man."
Dehan:"..."
Hungy:"I still can't hear you. Speak up!"
Dehan:"..."
Hungy:"I. CAN'T. HEAR. YOU."
Dehan:"I'M NOT SAYING ANYTHING!"
Hungy:"Oh."

And John coughed up blood in class today, we hope he's okay (he is okay). Actually i threw up the other day as well, and from experience I now know that just before you throw up your mouth makes a lot of saliva. So next time if you suddenly get alot of saliva in your mouth, you should probably rush for the toilet.

3 comments:

FROGGY said...

rofl i do that to ppl too. the deaf part

nyomnyom said...

i hate it too =="

maggie said...

lol wow never reading your blog whilst eating migoreng ever again