Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Avenue Queeeeeeeeeee

Ah fine, don't give me my comments you cold hearted lot. You know i'll post anyway since i'm such a bored boy with nothing better to do....asswipes. Thanks to the people who did comment though, your support is appreciated ^_^

And yes, i feel obliged to post after each and every musical I go to, since i'm not as rich as yunghan and go to the same musical twice just cuz i can afford it.
From avenue Q:
"If you rearrange the letters in umemployment, it spells OPPORTUNITY!"-Gary Coleman
I can't think of any quotes...because they're all to random. But i do suggest you go and watch it. Or at least youtube avenue Q. But since i know you're all lazy bastards i've gone and found the links for you :D
Internet is for porn
If you were gay (Bestest one. And its better than the performance we watched. Both of them actually. Whoop dee do.)

Kegs thinks he's so witty, so i'm gonna put this up so we can all laugh at him:
Hungy:"Come on, you have to go out sometime apart from going to lans."
Kegs:"nah...cbs. Besides I did to take out the garbage!"

Finally saw transformers today, after 2 weeks of trying and meaning to go see it. It was many pewpew as expected, and even more nonsensical than...the last 3 stupid movies I saw (terminator..twilight..and that other one (when a stranger calls :P)) put together. How do hugeass robots get shotup by pistols? Another mystery of the world. But yes at least there were pewpews. And Joanne said this:
"Man those cakes look sooo delicious...oh wait they're not out yet."-Joanne
I fell on my ass in ice skating too (I'm such a busy boy). My right leg is dead. I hope it will not impact skiing performance tomorrow.

4 comments:

Steve said...

"I am not impressed by your perverted breathing" - Lol transformers XD

Thomas said...

LOOOOOOOOOL @ Steve's quote.

WHY YOU SCREW YOUR LEG UP FOR?!

+1 internets for you.

Yi-Ling said...

avenue q!! was it good? more importantly, was it expensive?

Spcogg said...

It was excellent, and no it was very inexpensive compared to wicked (@ $45/person).

Word of advice from slarkin though, do not see with parents ^_^