I realised that I never remember quotes good anymore (that is grammatically correct, thank you), so, i'm going to give you the best of the week. Not that they're that great, but anyway.
"Oh no not girls...I might get cooties...."-Francis on girls
Good thing is that means us guys still have a chance...like today, when some 20 people gave him flowers (lol) for his birthday?
Happy birthday francis ^_^ You're 18 now. You can do all sorts of good things :D
"Pigs don't fly, but swine flu!"-Charles/Oj/That bio class
Trust those idiot bio boys to come up with shit like this.
And now for you daily doseage of Kegs bashing...the poor kid. I feel sorry for him sometimes....but it's just too hard to resist. D:
"So wait, let me get this straight. You think about maths in your free time? Wow, you're like, the fail version of Issac Newton."-John on Karlgren
John is a self professed witty smartass knowitall etc.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment