Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I was meaning to

put this up last night, but I got lazy and there was physics common test today which was a waste of my time since I stayed up to 2 revision and now am still completely stoned :( This post can be dedicated to viv for repeatedly nagging me to blog. Rawr.

Same old lame quotes (The rhyme doesn't really work unless its the last words yeah...):
OJ:"Did you hear about the poor 0ld guy who got boiled alive in Germany?"
Hungy:"Yeah...they don't make people soup like they used to no more."
I didn't get it D: (Well I get it now) Apparently theres a pun in there somewhere.
I really am running out of ideas. Somebody had better start saying something funny soon.

Oh yeah, this little thing that Karlgren drew up: Learning about gravity fields and everything in physics. How much fun are we having








Technically its not my fault, since every force has an equal and opposite force, its your own fault for dragging yourself to me. Yey fizix.

Edit: I knew i'd forgotten something. Highlight of my day, recreated for you by me in microsoft paint. (unfortunately unrelated to fizix :\ )

I found this hilarious :D

Update: Oh and, Kevin (pugs) was trying to take credit for this, but no one belives him.

5 comments:

Yi-Ling said...

argh i love the ferrous wheel extremely, i find it amazing @___@

Spcogg said...

ahahha i did too ^_^

steve said...

Give kevin his credit hungy you terrible terrible person =p

Is that a cat orbiting around you hungy =_=" Hmm i rememeber there was something quotable today, but what it actually was escapes me.

anonymous psuedonym said...

gosh that is nearly as bad as the compound "K9P" which you probably would not want to drink.

FROGGY said...

ahahahha i like those pics. funny. ferrous wheeeeeeel

yes, this post dedicated to me. whoo!

hungy i want mango cake too