Thanks to everyone who made my second day of being 17 even better than the first No thanks to my hair who decided to die on me. I can't actually be bothered writing much here, since you lot out there who're interested can probably stalk for yourselves well enough without my help, but um...a general apology to anyone i managed to offend on the night. I wasn't trying to D:
This is turning out to be a failure of a blog post because i'm intentionally being vague. So...blah blah cbs :D
Instead I give to you this quote:
We're all at Jadey's house and marvelling at the affluence of the place. Jack examines an exotic tree:
Jack:"Wow...that's a sick tree. Its leaves are fully orange...i wonder how much it'd cost get one at my place."
Charles:"Um, Jack, Its autumn..."
Yeah okay i really cbsed. Head still kinda hurts from the noise...
-
1 comment:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG LOL
that is a great quote
Post a Comment