Staying up late can't be too healthy for you. I mean, I stayed up till 3 last night (along with my fellow 1 day EPI challengers. Congrats to all of us who completed the challenge ^_^) and basically slept the whole day during class. One of the few advantages being a complete stoner brings is that I got the wag tutor (yay). the other one was.....
Hungy:"Hey...did you get your hair cut?"
Kegs:"Um, yes. You already laughed at me this morning."
Hungy:"Oh...I did? Well...i guess...the good thing about being stoned is that you don't remember doing anything, so everytime I laught at how stupid your hair is I forget later so I get to laugh at you again."
I repeatedly found Karlgren's haircut quite amusing for the rest of the day.
After my very awesome win in spesh today, with thanks to Dr. G:
"You are like the asymptote of awesome that we all try to approach but won't ever quite get there."-Arpit, on Hungy's awesome
*cough*notbeingarrogantbraggartatall*cough*
-
No comments:
Post a Comment