Wednesday, May 27, 2009

uh oh

These days i rarely seem to update at all and when I do I find the quotes disappointing myself. But you don't care (or maybe you do, but not enough) and i don't much either. Its almost exam times and you really should be studying instead of wasting your time reading other people's crappy blogs....wait what am I saying. This is like, failure of advertising skills....oh well.

Quotes are hard to come by these days, and quality quotes even more so. We will illustrate below what I mean with a few examples: Peter Tran on his quotes
"My quotes are quality....they're funny okay."-Peter
For your continued enjoyment (or whatever it is you get out of this), i advise you to skip the following quote. But uh, it was too, examplified (?) to ignore. Peter, a while later:
"Ahhh I just had the nicest dump ever. Not like those times when it gets all cold and hard and it hurts."-Peter.
Yes you needed to know that. Aaron also adds:
"Man, I think i'm feeling sleepy now."-Aaron at 1 AM

And I think I have the flu D: If sore throat and headache are indicative of anything. But then the whole school is screwed, and I now have an excuse to wag monday.
In other news, it's (was actually now) Sam's birthday yesterday. The idiot hobo stonerboy turns 18. Go say happy birthday to him.

No comments: