Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ugh

I have to say, i'm disappointing myself. This weekly update thing really is a sad excuse for what was once a lively place to get your laughs. I kid myself. But since I really have got nothing better to do other than update this, hell why not. There was even a few good things that I got told today:

Vino, and Henry on a...what was it called...ah stuff it. You can make up the name for that thing yourself:
Henry:"So, whats a ____?" (insert lame sexual reference yourself)
Vino:"Ahhh....its like....stuff it. Turn around and bend over."
Marko, who is a first time contributor to this blog. On his magic trick he was trying to show us:
"Well, it worked when no one else was looking..."-Marko
Marko is also a self professed cynic, smartass and ratbag. Damn i'm stuck with all these smartass ratbags this year.
And our quote of the day, by Steven Lindforth who probably still doesn't know he's being quoted.
"If you only like girls, then you must be sexist."-Lindforth
Yeah okay I must admit i'm sexist. So does Tung. I met Tung at box hill today and we had a gay ol' time. No we didn't, but physics trial exams sure was gay. Now i think i should start revising chem now....nah cbs.
Until next time which will hopefully before next week.

1 comment:

FROGGY said...

Good luck for chem, Hungy :)