It was my birthday today, and I give my sincere thanks to all those who wished me happy birthday in person or otherwise (excludes fb). To all those who "wished" me happy birthday on facebook (aka spammed me), I give to you my slightly less sincere thanks, since you wasted the better half of 2 hours of my time responding to you all. I hope you enjoyed my sometimes brief and sometimes witty and sometimes lengthy responses :)
As a reward, I bring to you, the idiot of the day award. The recipient of this award goes (unsurprisingly) to OJ.
Faisal tries to connect with asians while walking down to the albert park F1 pit building.
Faisal:"So, does anyone here like formula 1 racing?"
Raymo:"No."
Henry:"Um sort of yeah. Not all that much though."
Hungy:"Cebs."
OJ:"Is that related to dota in any way?"
OJ tries to describe a lengthy essay he wrote:
"Man, it was sooo long, It took freaking, 2 facebook wall posts, to tell someone!"-OJ
Oh and, today was actually a very good day for me. Apart from the fact that I got really tired from handball, I got heaps (HEAPS) of food at dinner to make up for it. And theres another big (birthday) dinner on saturday waiting for me. Hurray!
And another extra thank you to all the people who actually fed me today. You are ocntributing to my birthday wish of becoming fat again :)
EDIT: And everyone vote Victor for #1 Uxorious person :D
-
No comments:
Post a Comment